Group Long Term Disability Income Insurance
If illness or injury prevented you from working, how well would you and your family do without a paycheck? If you are like most, it would be tough to support your lifestyle for any significant length of time. Take advantage of the Standard Issue Plan or our One-Step Express to get coverage in place easily today.
- Members may apply for up to $12,000/mo. In increments of $100, depending on age:
- Members under age 50 at the time of application may apply for up to $12,000/mo.
- Members age 50-59 at the time of application may apply for up to $6,000/mo
- Pays full benefits if you're totally disabled due to sickness or injury and are unable to perform the substantial and material duties of your own occupation while receiving regular care from a licensed physician.
- 30, 60, 90, 180 or 365 day Waiting Period
- 5 Year or “To age 65” benefit duration
- Survivor benefit and Waiver of Premium included
- Optional Benefits available including:
- Cost of Living Option
- Residual (Partial) Benefits
- Recovery Benefit
Standard Issue Rate Chart:
A quicker application process (with just 6 medical questions) for members age 54 and under who work full time (at least 30 hours per week).*
- Apply for up to $6,000/mo. for those age 44 and under
- Apply for up to $3,000/mo. for those age 45 - 54
For more information or to enroll in a MetLife Group Disability plan please call 1-855-874-0811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.