Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
When you consider your family's long-term financial needs - home, mortgage, child and eldercare, saving for college and retirement, even two-income families can face financial hardship if a wage earner has a covered injury or dies in an accident. This coverage is not only affordable, but is designed to complement your existing life insurance coverage and help you prepare for your family's financial future.
Plans at a Glance:
- Members* who are age 59 and under may apply for up to $500,000 of coverage in $10,000 increments.
- Pays full benefits if you're totally disabled due to sickness or injury and are unable to perform the substantial and material duties of your own occupation while receiving regular care from a licensed physician.
- Spouse/domestic partner age 59 and under are eligible for up to 50% of the member benefit.1
- Spouse/domestic partner and children (together) are eligible for a benefit that is a percentage of the member benefit: 40% for spouse/domestic partner and 10% for children.
- Coverage ends at age 70.
- Special features and additional benefits may be paid in certain situations.
Benefit Amounts and Quarterly Rates
|Member and Dependents
For more information or to enroll in a MetLife Group Disability plan please call 1-855-874-0811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.